Chaired by Henri Proglio, the Board of Directors is composed of :
6 directors appointed by the EDF' Shareholders' Meeting:
- Henri PROGLIO, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of EDF;
- Philippe CROUZET, Chairman of the Management Board of Vallourec;
- Michael JAY, Crossbench member of the House of Lords;
- Bruno LAFONT, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Lafarge;
- Colette LEWINER, Professional director;
- Pierre MARIANI, Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer of "Pierre Mariani Consulting".
6 directors appointed by the French State:
- Olivier APPERT, Chairman of the IFP Energies Nouvelles;
- David AZEMA, Commissioner for French Government Shareholding Agency reporting to the Minister for the Economy, Industrial Renewal and the Digital Sector and the Minister for Finance and Public Accounts;
- Bruno LECHEVIN, Chairman of the French Environment and Energy Management (ADEME);
- Marie-Christine LEPETIT, Head of Inspectorate General of Finance reporting to Minister for the Economy, Industrial Renewal and the Digital Sector and the Minister for Finance and Public Accounts;
- Denis MORIN, Budget Director reporting to the State Secretary of the Minister for Finance and Public Accounts, in charge of the budget;
- Pierre SELLAL, General Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development.
6 directors elected by the employees:
- Christine CHABAUTY, sponsored by CGT;
- Sidonie DELALANDE, sponsored by CGT;
- Alexandre GRILLAT, sponsored by CFE-CGC;
- Marie-Hélène MEYLING, sponsored by CFDT;
- Jean-Paul RIGNAC, sponsored by CGT;
- Maxime VILLOTA, sponsored by CGT.
Also attend the meetings of the Board of Directors, with advisory capacity:
- Pierre-Marie ABADIE, Government Commissioner, Director of Energy at the General Directorate for Energy and Climate reporting to the Minister for Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy;
- Bruno ROSSI, Head of the French State's Economic and Financial General Supervisory Mission to the Company;
- Jean-Luc MAGNAVAL, Secretary of the Central Works Council.