Chaired by Jean-Bernard Levy, the Board of Directors is composed of :
11 directors appointed by the EDF' Shareholders' Meeting:
- Jean-Bernard LEVY, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of EDF;
- Olivier APPERT, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the IFP Energies Nouvelles;
- Philippe CROUZET, Chairman of the Management Board of Vallourec;
- Bruno LAFONT, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Lafarge;
- Bruno LECHEVIN, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the French Environment and Energy Management Agency (ADEME);
- Marie-Christine LEPETIT, Head of Inspectorate General of Finance reporting to Minister for the Economy, the Industry and the Digital Sector and the Minister for Finance and Public Accounts;
- Colette LEWINER, Professional director;
- Gérard MAGNIN, Member of the Franche-Comté Economic, Social and Environmental Council;
- Christian MASSET, Secretary General of the ministry of Foreing Affairs and International Development;
- Laurence PARISOT, Vice-Chairman of the IFOP Group;
- Philippe VARIN, Chairman of the Board of Directors of AREVA.
Representative of the French State
- Régis TURRINI, Commissioner for French Government Shareholding Agency reporting to the Minister for the Economy, Industry and the Digital Sector and the Minister for Finance and Public Accounts.
Directors elected by the employees:
- Christine CHABAUTY, sponsored by CGT;
- Jacky CHORIN, sponsored by FO;
- Marie-Hélène MEYLING, sponsored by CFDT;
- Jean-Paul RIGNAC, sponsored by CGT;
- Christian TAXIL, sponsored by CFE-CGC;
- Maxime VILLOTA, sponsored by CGT.
Also attend the meetings of the Board of Directors, with advisory capacity:
- Virginie SCHARWZ, Government Commissioner of EDF, General Director of Energy and Climate reporting to the Minister for Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy;
- Bruno ROSSI, Head of the French State's Economic and Financial General Supervisory Mission to the Company;
- Jean-Luc MAGNAVAL, Secretary of the Central Works Council.